Small Business Grant Program
Round Three Applications are NOW OPEN.
The Powder Springs Small Business Grant is a business assistance program offered by the City of Powder Springs to offset the economic impact to small businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Eligible businesses will demonstrate a financial disruption of 10% or more due to COVID-19 and how operating assistance provided will enable the business to continue to operate.
As the City is utilizing federal CARES Act funding for the grant, all operating assistance must be compliant with federal regulations.
Grant funds may be used for the following:
- Rent/leases/equipment rental
- Utility payments
- PPE and other supplies/costs to ensure employee and customer safety
- Rehiring and/or maintaining full time W-2 or 1099 employees
- New for 3rd Round: Business must have been in continuous operation since at least Q4 in 2019 and can provide comparative financials to demonstrate a financial disruption
- Business must not be a recipient of the first or second round of the Small Business Grant Program.
- Business may be home-based or commercial business; or be a 501 (c) (3) organization.
- Business must have their primary location/headquarters in the city limits of Powder Springs (franchisees may apply if the business is wholly owned by an individual).
- Business must have renewed 2021 City of Powder Springs business license and be current on all City taxes and permits (note: please allow ample time for renewal processing)
- Business has estimated annual gross receipts under $5 million
- Business must show financial disruption of 10% or greater (see application for documents required)