Sounds of the Springs Concert Series
Do you love great music, the great outdoors, and getting out in the beautiful City of Powder Springs? Well then, come join us at our third-annual Sounds of the Springs Concert Series! Get ready for a great time at the Hardy Family Automotive Amphitheater in Thurman Springs Park. Choose a spot where you can settle in and enjoy the incredible, high-energy performance that each of our concerts has to offer. We'll have you up on your feet and dancing your way through the evening! Grab dinner at a local restaurant or a Food Truck at the Event!!
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Location: Thurman Springs Park Home of the Hardy Family Automotive Amphitheater
The third-annual Sounds of the Springs Concert Series offers great music in a great community atmosphere! Settle in on the lawn and get ready to dance through the evening!
July 29 - Head Games Foreigner tribute band
August 26 - Bogey & The Viceroy An upbeat dance party featuring classic soul and R&B from every era along with retro rock/pop and onto today's dance party hits and chart-toppers
September 23 - B.J. Wilbanks - That 70’s Show Fusing the musical roots of Americana, Motown and Delta Blues
Contact Michele Coursey, Event Coordinator email@example.com
- ALL concerts are FREE and open to the public.
- No tobacco use of any kind is permitted in the park.
- No pets are allowed.
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Only blankets and lawn chairs are allowed for seating inside of the park. NO chairs of any kind are allowed on the synthetic turf in the play area.
- Rope, tape, stakes, etc. used to section off areas inside the park will be removed.
- Our park is located within our entertainment district, so adult beverages as well as other refreshments will be available.