Street Lights


Reporting a Street Light Outage

While the City of Powder Springs bills its residents for street lights, the power companies bill the city for the lights. When you are billed for street lights, you are being billed for street lights city-wide, not just at your home.

The lights are actually owned and maintained by the power company to which you pay your household power bill.

If you have a street light issue to report and for faster service, it is recommended that you call your provider to report street light issues.

  • Cobb EMC: 770-429-2100
  • Georgia Power: 1-888-660-5890
  • Greystone: 770-942-6576