- Feature Links
- Bid Information
RFQ/RFP 21-007 Design-Build Services for a new Municipal Complex
The City of Powder Springs is requesting qualifications from Design Builders that are interested in, and capable of providing, a combination of professional services, to provide Architectural/Engineering design services, pre-construction consulting services and construction and renovation services for a new city facility (“Project”) at the existing Municipal Court building located at 4483 Pineview Drive, Powder Springs, Georgia. This project is for the renovation of the existing facility to house City Hall, Community and Economic Development and Municipal Court services due to the City’s urban redevelopment plan to redevelop underutilized properties and facilities as private, mixed use development to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Comprehensive Plan of the City of Powder Springs.
Sealed statements and proposals shall be received by no later than noon EDT on Friday, Aug. 13, 2021, at the City of Powder Springs, 4484 Marietta St., Powder Springs, GA 30127, sent to the attention of Kelly Axt, City Clerk.
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Design Build Services Municipal Complex
- Municipal Building Schematics
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 1
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 2
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 3
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 4
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 5
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 6 Pre Proposal Meeting Sign-in
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 7 Minutes
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 8 Schematic Design Space
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 9 Draft City Hall SD Floor Plans
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 10 Existing City Hall
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 11 Existing Community Development
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 12 Existing Court Floorplan
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 13 2nd Story assessment
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 14 2nd flr markup
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 15 Schedule
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 16
- RFQ/RFP 21-007 Addendum 17 City Hall SD Floor Plans REVISED
Development Authority of Powder Springs RFP
The Development Authority of Powder Springs is seeking a development partner for the development of properties that may attract higher wage business and industry, as well as redeveloping key corridors/areas of the City. Certain properties that have been targeted for annexation and/or redevelopment by the Development Authority of Powder Springs, Powder Springs Planning Commission and the Powder Springs Mayor and Council are eligible candidates; however, the Authority would also consider partnerships for properties strategically located along an arterial or major collector roadway.
RFP 21-006 Grant Writing Services
Project was awarded to The Brewer Agency on 7/19/2021.
The City of Powder Springs, Georgia is seeking competitive sealed proposals from experienced and qualified companies/ firms for the purpose of establishing a fixed price contract for grant writing services required during the 2021-22 fiscal year.
Sealed proposals shall be received by no later than 12:00 noon EST on Thursday, June 24, 2021, at the City of Powder Springs, 4484 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, Georgia 30127, sent to the attention of Kelly Axt, City Clerk. Late submittals will not be accepted.
The deadline for submission of questions shall be 12:00 noon EST on Tuesday, June 15,2021. All questions shall be submitted to the attention of Kelly Axt, City Clerk, at kaxt@CityofPowderSprings.org. Vendors shall submit an original and four (4) copies of the proposal.