Discontinue or Transfer Service

You may discontinue your water and sanitation services or transfer to another address
within the City by calling 770-943-1666 or in person at City Hall, 4484 Marietta Street. Only the account holder or designated secondary account holder can discontinue service with the City.

You will need the following information:

  • Account Number
  • Name of person who established account (must be account holder or designee on account)
  • New address and telephone number (to mail final bill and/or refund)

Important Information
A water meter can not be moved or transferred from its original location and remains the property of the City of Powder Springs.  No person, except those legally authorized to do so, shall turn water on or off.  To tamper with water meters is a violation of City Code and will result in a fine or criminal penalty.